Virtual Leased Line Optional Service
Peers can now gain the benefit of point-to-point services over our national network using our Virtual Leased Line (VLL) products over your existing IX Australia peering port.
Why get this service?
You can connect to other members, content providers or your peering ports directly connected to the IX Australia network fabric. This method of point to point connectivity provides the means to communicate privately with a scalable and high-speed data access between other IX peers over a single physical provisioned Ethernet Interface of 1Gbit or higher.
- Connectivity between ports in a single state
- Five FREE VLLs per member
- High performance, high bandwidth connectivity between existing ports
- Optional untagged (single VLL) Gbit destination port
- Connectivity between ports in different states
- Leverages the IX Australia high-speed, national backbone network
- Additional inter-capital bandwidth charges apply